An Overview of SEO
What is SEO? SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of influencing the visibility of a website in search engines via natural or un-paid organic search results. Basic SEO is essential for business and will help position your website to be found at the most critical points in the buying process or when people are searching for your products or services online. Your website is the first point of contact with your prospective customer and it will be instrumental in generating leads, qualifying prospects and attracting potential customers, partners or investors. Your business can have the most amazing website that money can buy, but the reality is; if buyers can’t find you, it is money wasted.
Here are the Six points how SEO plays an invaluable role in the success of your business and website:
Why Your Business Needs SEO Services:
No two websites are created the same so it’s conceivable that the needs of each website would be unique as well. The Answers Design Group SEO experts will create a strategy that is crafted for the specific needs/challenges of your business rather than using a “cookie cutter” approach that treats all websites as if they were the same. Using deep SEO knowledge and understanding, our team will not only drive traffic to your website, but we also make sure that you get relevant traffic. We will work to ensure that the visitors who are coming to your website are ones who are authentically in need of the products and/or services that your business offers.
Understanding what terms your potential customers are using in their online searches is hugely important and can be the difference between generating business and simply wasting time. Keywords and key phrases are at the heart of any successful SEO campaign. The Answers Design Group SEO experts will work to create an effective keyword research model that ensures that your website will gain traction over the competition in your respective market. Remember, SEO is not a cost-but an investment, and it’s an investment with a high return. The Answers Design Group SEO team does not believe in “keyword stuffing,” they believe in targeted results that brings your business the highest returns.
- Improves the Search Engine Friendliness of your Website long-term
- Improves your Website Ranking with Well-Researched Keywords
- Increases Brand Awareness and Visibility
- Improves Visitors Experience
- Identifies and Attracts your Ideal Client
- Improves Conversion Rates and ROI
How Can the Answers Design Group SEO Team Help your Business?
SEO is a flourishing and ever-changing part of online business and it can be difficult to keep up with the evolving trends and best practices. There are many SEO “experts” online going through the motions and implementing templated results that don’t provide true benefits to the clients they serve. The Answers Design Group team strives to work closely with SEO clients to provide the best formula for SEO success, and one that is customized to their specific needs. We will do the work to keep your business, services and products relevant in the eyes of the search engines so you don’t have to.
At Answers Design Group, our client’s needs and customer service are top priorities. Our attention to detail, commitment to excellence and insistence on clear communication ensures that the entire SEO discovery and implementation process is seamless and effortless for our clients. Our highly trained SEO gurus have spent years accumulating knowledge and experience in the online marketing world and our goal is not to just get your website to rank at the top of the search engine results, but ultimately to drive more customers to your business and convert them from potential customers to loyal ones. We work closely with our clients to understand their business goals and needs and diligently turn those goals into reality.
What Our SEO Services Include
- 95% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google controls 65-70% of the search engine market share
- 75% of the users never scroll past the first page of search results
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic
- Search is the only driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- 60% of clicks go to the first result. This means that only 40% of clicks are left for the second through the millionth result on google for the keyword. Securing that top spot on Google is a sure fire way to gain thousands upon thousands of visitors.
- Using the combination of various elements of search engine optimization and Internet Marketing to achieve the very best results for you. <
- Actively linking your site with the other sites that rank higher on search engine result pages.
- Extensive research and accurate evaluation of various technical aspects of your, and the competitor’s, websites.