Giving a presentation is high up on the list as one of the biggest fears that people face, besides death, divorce and taxes. We understand. It's an art form that anyone can learn to do well with some tips, strategies...and practice!
Giving presentations is the very best way to market your business. You command a room of many people and reach them all at the same time. Hands down you will get business if you do it right! That means practice and honing your speaking skills.
Here are some tips:
• Get clear on what value you bring to the table.
• Speak with confidence and project so that everyone can hear you.
• Channel your nervousness by breathing, it's the best fuel for the brain and body.
• Concentrate on giving value, not selling.
• Have a Q&A at the end and give out a couple of questions to some audience members to get the ball rolling!
• Hire a presentation consultant to fast track you to great speaking!
We have alot of experience coaching people, whether it's a "60 second commercial/elevator speech" or a two hour presentation. We are also experts at giving presentations. By mastering this skill, it can influence everything else in your life by arming you with confidence and grace under pressure. We will help you "channel your nervousness", use pauses effectively and gesture properly. Once you master the art of giving a presentation, we usually suggest that you join Toastmasters International so you can practice speaking in a fun and supportive environment. Giving great presentations gives you reflects positively in every area of your life - even asking for, and getting that raise!. It's all about persuasion.
Give us a call and we'll have you presenting like a pro before you know it!